Keystone provides logistical solutions geared toward effective communications and deployment of resources between
government agencies and non-governmental organizations. Specifically, Keystone is qualified to offer support in the
- Maintenance Planning
- Logistics Support
- Technical Data
- Continuous Acquisition And Life Cycle Support (CALS)
- Logistics Program Support
- Reliability, Availability And Maintainability (RAM)
- Material Fielding support
- Logistic Support Analysis
- Depot Maintenance Program support
- Technical Manuals verification
- Supportability Integrated Product Team participation
Logistics Support Technical Data:
- Technical Publications. Review, evaluate, verify, and provide technical recommendations for technical publications development, which may include participation in the hardware Physical Teardown (PT) of the assigned systems / major end item for evaluation/validation of Repair Parts and Special Tool List (RPSTL) and validation/demonstration of all approved technical maintenance manuals, task procedures, tools, and calibration and test equipment requirements.
Continuous Acquisition and Life Cycle Support (CALS):
- Perform acquisition and logistics research studies to ascertain and recommend solutions to problems associated with contractor and government interface for program technical data in digital form.
- Perform CALS-related assessments of the Army capabilities to receive, store, distribute, and use critical system technical data in digital form, which will improve life cycle maintenance, training, and spare parts procurement.
Logistics Program Support:
- Review and evaluate Equipment Improvement Recommendations (EIR)/field reports and provide recommendations on corrective action with complete supporting rationale. System (MWOAS), the depot capability file, and the LSAR.
Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM):
- RAM engineering reviews
- Reliability Programs
- Design Analysis
- Availability Programs
- Maintainability Programs
- Integrated Diagnostics Programs
- Program Management
- Logistics Management